Contact Houston Child Support Attorney John K. Grubb

Divorces can be complex and costly; child support disputes can make them even more difficult. If you want what is in your child’s best interest, you need a Houston child support lawyer on your side to fight for you and your child. John K. Grubb is here to thoroughly explain your options and to aggressively fight for you and your child in court.

Please call our law firm today to discuss how child support payment arrangements apply to your case. We also have Houston divorce attorneys available to answer any other questions that you may have.

John K. Grubb & Associates, PC
5005 Riverway Drive
Suite 450
Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-877-8800
Fax: 713-877-1229

Comments are closed.